Photobucket

2/20/2007

Meme

Yes, it's the "5 Things You Don't Know About Me" meme, which, actually, I've never done before...I did the 5 Weird Things one, but that' it. But I've been tagged by Beth solely because I was nice enough to do what she asked and ask her a question...So I have to answer my own question and then 4 of the others from her list.

1. (this is the question I asked) If you found out there had been a mix up at the hospital and Mia was not your biological child, would you give her back or fight to keep her?
For me, it would depend on witch of my kids we were talking about. Lately, I think I'd give The Boy back....Actually, my answer is pretty much the same as Beth's - I'd fight to keep them. Accept, in my case, I think I would like to at least know my biological child...maybe set up visitation or something?

2. Where were you when you lost your virginity?
I was on a beach. And it was about 1/10th as romantic as that sounds.

3. do you fart in front of each other?? what about pee?
Regarding the first part, Good Lord NO!, and I think both The Thing and I would rather implode first before we ever did. The second part? Well, lol, that's funny because I was just discussing that with his friend, Buttercup, during my last visit. I am not at all shy when it comes to that; the whole family is like that. The Thing is the exact opposite and wants me no where near the bathroom when he is in there. I brought it up once, because I thought it was funny, "so you can [insert sex act here] but you can't pee in front of me?!" He didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. So the answer is no, because he would die of embarrassment and we can not have that.

4. If [the thing] wanted to undergo a sex change operation to become the woman he always wanted to be, would you stay married to him and share your sexy yoga pants?
Well, we aren't married, but yes, I'd stay with him. While I freely admit to loving his penis, I love all of him and that is only one part. Of course, I have the advantage of being bisexual so I'm sure this would be easier for me to deal with then most women.

5. Guilty Pleasure - what is the worst show you have ever liked/loved/wanted to make out with?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There, I said it.

And I'll tag everyone, in a way. You can choose to a) do this meme yourself, leave a note in the comments and I'll link to it or b) since a few of you don't have blogs or have done this a million times and I haven't, you can choose to leave a new question for me in the comments section.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. I'm an idiot. An idiot who loves memes. But I don't understand this one. Do we answer these same questions or make some more up? Please to help me understand so that I, too, can reveal embarassing crap about myself to the internet.

Tue Feb 20, 04:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey

Sounds like your having fun with paperweight......

Glad you and Thing are well its more than likely the fact that you seem so well in yourself and are probably glowing naturally because you are being treated how you should have been that is bringing paperweight out in a bout of damn I missed out shes moved on

;)

Tue Feb 20, 07:28:00 PM EST  
Blogger ƒåυνέ said...

Contrary (and everyone), I'll leave it up to you. You can answer these questions or do the standard 5 things we don't know about you.

Tue Feb 20, 07:41:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo.... we can do five random things? Cool!

1. I was hospitalized twice, and had subsequent extensive testing at Duke University Medical Center as a child, for two mysterious grand mal seizures that were never 'defined'. No cause or reason was determined, but they never occurred again after age 8. However for years, if I even got a sniffle, my mom had to give me liquid phenobarbital before bed. Probably explains a lot now. *snicker*

2. I miss my mom soooooo much. I miss being able to call her up and talk to her about stuff going on. She was my sounding board, conscience, support system, and the absolute best mom ever, and it hurts me deeply that she won't see how well my son turned out. She would be beside herself with pride.

3. I used to write erotica as a hobby.

4. I hate housework.

5. I collect malachite and teapots.

Wed Feb 21, 11:16:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll post one later today. I just made my daily post and don't want to overwhelm the one reader I do have.

It'll be at www.tsm.serveblog.net

...and I'll just do the 5 things you don't know. But I'll make em good.

Wed Feb 21, 12:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger genkileslie said...

I don't care what anyone says, Buffy rules! The only reason I am currently obsessed with the show Bones is because Angel is starring in it. He will always be Angel and Buffy will always be Buffy no matter how many stupid horror flicks she does.

BTW - if you like to read romance Sherrilyn Kenyon writes a series that reminds me of Buffy and Angel. ;)

Thu Feb 22, 09:51:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Fauviepants? Where are you? Tough week at work again? We miss you and we're having blog withdrawals.

Check in dagnabbit!

Fri Feb 23, 09:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the best show ever! Period! End of discussion!

I do feel a little guilty about watching Angel.

Mon Feb 26, 03:38:00 PM EST  
Blogger Your Mother said...

1. (this is the question I asked) If you found out there had been a mix up at the hospital and Mia was not your biological child, would you give her back or fight to keep her?
I would probably fight to keep him/her as it would have been the only child I ever knew to be mine. Unless of course it were the Vile Teenager, then I'd trade her back.

2. Where were you when you lost your virginity?
I was having sex. Duh. In some bushes behind the state capitol (or is it capital?)

3. do you fart in front of each other?? what about pee?
Wrong as it is, I will fart in front of the dramas and occasionally, if one sneaks out, then The Man hears it too. However, we all pee in front of each other. In fact, since I had children, I've yet to pee alone. Or bathe. Or shower...

4. If [The Man] wanted to undergo a sex change operation to become the woman he always wanted to be, would you stay married to him and share your sexy yoga pants?
Fuck no. The pants are mine damnit! It would be weird, but yes, if he only wanted a sex change for him, and not for new lovers, I would stay. And pay for my children's therapy.

5. Guilty Pleasure - what is the worst show you have ever liked/loved/wanted to make out with?
The Anna Nicole Smith show. Sue me.

Mon Feb 26, 06:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to ...so I stabbed him in the head with a fork

View my Profile

Email Me

  • Bob's Bar & Grill
  • Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper
  • Dantes Inferno with children
  • Dear So and So
  • Inches and Falling
  • karlababble
  • Last Girl on Earth
  • Lemming's World
  • Musings of a chick
  • my BIGlittle world
  • Natural Mental Implosion
  • Passive Aggressive Notes
  • Random Acts Of Sensless Thinking
  • Rude Cactus
  • Slick Sumbich
  • So the Fish Said
  • Sweetened Taters
  • Thumper Thinks Out Loud
  • VeryContrary
  • Why are you stalking me?
  •