Photobucket

3/18/2009

A new meme

From the lovely Used*To*Be*Me

Bold the states you’ve been to, underline the states you’ve lived in and italicize the state you’re in now…

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Hmmm. I've been to more than I realized. I'll be adding Texas this summer, for sure, and hopefully New York too.

Anyone can do the meme (I'm not tagging anyone specifically) but leave me a link if you play along. If you don't have a blog, feel free to play along in the comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I normally don’t do these, but I figure I have a good chance of winning this one.

This is a contest, right?

Wed Mar 18, 10:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

I'd play but since I live in Australia there's not much point. I have been to California, Washington, Oregon and Hawaii.

Trace

Wed Mar 18, 05:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jerry K said...

Does State of Confusion count?

http://funwithchickens.blogspot.com/

Wed Mar 18, 07:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Arwen said...

I TOTALLY beat Bob. You're going down, B!!!

http://www.inchesandfalling.blogspot.com/

Fri Mar 20, 09:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Pittsburgh Lady said...

For once in my life, I think I won this one!

http://pittlady.blogspot.com/

Mon Mar 23, 09:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to ...so I stabbed him in the head with a fork

View my Profile

Email Me

  • Bob's Bar & Grill
  • Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper
  • Dantes Inferno with children
  • Dear So and So
  • Inches and Falling
  • karlababble
  • Last Girl on Earth
  • Lemming's World
  • Musings of a chick
  • my BIGlittle world
  • Natural Mental Implosion
  • Passive Aggressive Notes
  • Random Acts Of Sensless Thinking
  • Rude Cactus
  • Slick Sumbich
  • So the Fish Said
  • Sweetened Taters
  • Thumper Thinks Out Loud
  • VeryContrary
  • Why are you stalking me?
  •