Since I'm too lazy to write anything else...
A completely random fact meme is the way to go. And since loislane tagged me last week, I happen to have a meme handy.
Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write the 7 facts in their blogs , as well as the rules of the game. Then tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. My breakfast this morning consisted of oatmeal and a sugar cookie.
2. I've been known to pretend to be drunker then I actually am so as to be able to say things or do things that I wouldn't normally do...then I have an excuse if I make an ass out of myself. I can just say 'I was really drunk!'.
3. I use my breasts to my advantage at every opportunity.
4. I spent 6 weeks in a drug rehab when I was 15. I've never touched an illegal substance since then.
5. I really do wish The Paperweight dead on a daily basis.
6. The Paperweight has a girlfriend. Okay, so that's not technically a fact about me, except that I just found out about it on Sunday. Yes, I'll give you all the details and the fucked up story about how I found out, but you're just going to have to wait until I have more time.
7. I quit smoking 15 days ago. :)
And I'm not bothering to tag anyone because the the whole point of me doing this meme today was to shirk off any actual work. So, I'll pull an Arwen and tag you if you're reading this...And don't you dare come read this and not comment with at least one fact; I got a new stat counter, so if you're here, I'll know...Muuhaahahah!

24 Comments:
Oooh - the stat counter! Don't you love it??? My fact - I stole your fork. And am repeatedly jabbing it into my ex's head.
Arrrrrghhh!!! So much for me getting away with this stuff by not having a blog!
I can't wait to hear the story about the Paperweight's girlfriend. I'm certain it'll be good.
And, because I love you, I'll comply with your request for 7 random facts about me...
1) I would marry Eddie Izzard, even though he's a transvestite.
2) I stabbed my left index finger with a jeweler's screwdriver yesterday.
3) I can't recall when my last tetanus shot was. '91 maybe?
4) I love caramel flavored coffee.
5) There is a loud, croaking frog somewhere right outside my front window. He must be huge, like 3-lbs.
6) I want to read the new Reagan Diaries book that comes out today, but I hate to read. Maybe I'll get it and just let my son read it instead.
7) I have two job interviews today and one tomorrow.
Well, congrats on the quitting smoking thing...good luck!
As far as using your breast to your advantage?
You go girl ;)
Okay, one random fact (and I may post a full 7 list on my blog):
I am getting a new haircut at a new salon at lunch today and I'm so nervous I could die!
My random fact? I often wish my X dead, and then he got what they thought was a blood clot I only felt slightly guilty for about a fraction of a second...
lmao @ Fauve
I'm brain dead and you want one fact. Hmmmmm
When rushed I get my right and left confused. Not good in heavy traffic ;o)
I'm taking the lazy way out and posting here.
1) I cry like a baby during sappy scenes in movies.
2) I never learned how to whistle.
3) I used to wish my ex dead, but then I realized he would have a long, miserable life anyway and that was better.
4) I'm the youngest of 4.
5) I dread my parent's visit next month (yes, I know, I'm evil).
6) I've always wanted to learn to play acoustic guitar, but I'm too lazy to take lessons.
7) I don't really have a favorite food or favorite color, but I do have a favorite pen.
I cannot believe I forgot to tell you how incredibly proud I am of you for trying to quit smoking!!! You so rock! I know you can do it, and yes, you might gain a little weight during the process, but remember, you can take off weight. You can't diet away COPD, lung cancer and all those other smoking related illnesses! And your skin, sense of smell, and sense of taste will improve!
Woo hoo!!! You can do it!!
your blog is beyond hilarious.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I have way too much time on my hands and during that time, I did, in fact, go back through and read all your archives :)
Random fact ... um, I'm easily threatened.
(and just a tad cheeky)
And like Coolchick, I'm looking forward to the Paperweight tale. I LOVE your stories.
(Mad, I'm glad you don't live here if you have trouble telling left from right in heavy traffic. You'd be in trouble on a daily basis!)
Random Fact:
I love to lurk around blogs, but I have no desire to create one of my own. Keep on blogging...it gives me something to look forward to at work! LOL =)
1) I need the light on to type, since I've never got the hang of typing by touch.
2) I can balance a broomstick (or golf club, or flagpole, etc.) on my nose.
3) I've always loved puppies, although I never could finish a whole one.
4) On my way home from work today, the guy in the pickup truck in front of me hit a cat that ran into the road. It almost made me cry.
5) A friend sent me this link about Towel Day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day, and I immediately thoght of Fauve.
6) I also quit smoking, although it was in 2004. The craving never really goes away, and sometimes the urge still surfaces (I find myself unconsciously reaching for my now empty shirt pocket where the cigarettes aren't.) After time these things DO get easier to manage.
7) Mrs. Immortal recently had surgery, and I spent a week home from work "taking care" of her. I got to be both Mom and Dad. I couldn't do it. I spent the whole time lost and confused. She did it for a couple years before I came around, and I couldn't do it for a week. I have a new respect for single parents in general, and my Mrs. in particular.
smooth. I'm stealing for my own blog as I lack any decent blogging material. smooches.
Mr. Immortal, tell Mrs. that I sure hope everything is okay. I hope it was nothing too serious.
Well, since I can't cheat the stat counter...
Random fact:
I make art out of junk. Buttons, credit cards, old wood and shoes, and my latest piece uses cds.
Prema..driving doesn't bother me. It is someone next to me yelling "go left, no right, no left" that get's me...lol
Since I came back in here...Random fact, I squeeze the tooth paste from the bottom always. Lori squeezes where ever she pleases.
Which, I'm sure, is one of the reasons why you are marrying her...
;o)
lol, i'm guilty of the breast thing too..hehe.
my random fact is that i'm not dead and i got rid of the boyfriend who became needy man-boy from hell and is the reason I havn't been blogging...that and the internet gustapo at work.
screw the stat counter! i posted my seven facts at my place. thanks for giving me fodder for posting!
There are advantages to breasts? And what might those be? Nevermind I'm too old to learn new tricks.
Cheers
Random Fact?
I've been feeling run down lately so a friend of mine gave me a couple of pills called "Stacker 3's" saying they give her a bit of an energy boost. I took ONE today.
Bit of a boost? Like hell! I've been bouncing off the walls like a Springer Spaniel on crack.
I quit smoking the day I found out I was pregnant, which was....2 years, 1 month and 23 days ago. I still want one or a whole pack sometimes. If it was just me I would probably throw caution to the wind and BBQ my lungs, but now I have a sweet baby boy to consider. You can do it! Good luck.
I posted my 7 in my blog, but since you are keeping track and have a big fork here is 1 more:
Domestic birds gross me out.
Strange but true!
Ive only commented to tell you my Random fact -
I dont think your stat counter works when Im reading your blog in Outlook 2007 's new RSS feed reader.
oh an update please
Randome fact:
I MISS YOU!!!!
Oh, and I hate Paperweight. I'll be reading about him in 2.2.
Post a Comment
<< Home