Fork in the head Friday
When Miss Kach ran away from her McKeesport home in February 1996 as a 14-year-old described by her own stepmother as "streetwise," she had been carrying on a relationship with a then 38-year-old security guard at her middle school, Thomas J. Hose, according to police.
Last week, investigators charged Mr. Hose, 48, with statutory sexual assault and three counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.
I think everyone involved deserves a fork in the head.
Fauve: Me. Intelligent, pollyanna-ish, with a touch of sarcastic smartass.
The Boy: my son; football player, sister-torturer.
The Girl: my daughter; able to make men do anything with a bat of her eyelashes.
The Thing: Boyfriend; expert at stealing hearts & lovemaking.
The Paperweight: Ex-husband; spends amazing quantities of time doing absolutely nothing.
3 Hole Punch: Paperweight's girlfriend
Girlfriend: Co-worker, fellow blogger and my BFF
Thing 2: Close friend of The Thing, with us the night we met
Fred and Wilma: My parents, who haven't spoken to me since the divorce
Inigo: One of Thing's oldest and closest friends
Buttercup: Inigo's ex(much to my dismay) girlfriend
YRLFSATP (You aRe Loud For Such A Tiny Person): The Thing's ex-girlfriend, the name says it all
Subscribe to ...so I stabbed him in the head with a fork
View my Profile
Email Me
Bob's Bar & Grill
Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper
Dantes Inferno with children
Dear So and So
Inches and Falling
karlababble
Last Girl on Earth
Lemming's World
Musings of a chick
my BIGlittle world
Natural Mental Implosion
Passive Aggressive Notes
Random Acts Of Sensless Thinking
Rude Cactus
Slick Sumbich
So the Fish Said
Sweetened Taters
Thumper Thinks Out Loud
VeryContrary
Why are you stalking me?
9 Comments:
Hi there here from Michele's.
I have to agree with you about this case. How is it that people get this screwy?
Here from Michele.
Yes, hand them out and start sticking them. They all need to be in a loony bin.
thanks for visiting me! you crack me up, i'll be back!
At the very least, a fork in the head. They sound positively crazy!
Michele sent me.
Yeah. They need a fork in the head. Not a spork, either ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!
agreed. 100%
Thanks for your comments on my site. I looked around here for a while and I just love your blog and the name is too funny. You are very honest and i can tell that your relationship with your paperwieght is very complicated. I hope things improve there and that you can either make the leap and get back together and be happy or break it off for good and be happy. I know all too well the toll that living in relationship limbo can take on a person. Good luck girl.
This story made me want to go take a shower.
Sometimes, I wonder what's missing in the minds of some folks. Couldn't he have bought a blow-up doll instead?
very intersting blog!!
Post a Comment
<< Home